Don't eat fruits after your main meals...

Most of us love to enjoy an apple or an orange, after our main meals ( I'm also one of them that practise this habit...lol ) First of all, I thought that this habit will help my digestion to perform even better (As we all knew, that mos of the fruits is rich in fibre & vitamins.)

But..., this is a WRONG fact!!!

I've been told by one of my friend, that recently a health and nutrition physician, if we consume a lot of fruits after our main meals, we will facing a seriously digestion problem ( of course, this problem will not be happen immediately).

She said : "Those fruits that we consumed after main meals, will not help smoothening the digestion process, instead it will become a burden to the intestines. If you continue to do so, then you will face the constipation problem in the future, or even worst you will have the Hemorrhoids as well!"

I'm also asked her what is suitable period/time to eat fruits. She reply me : "The most suitable time to consume fruits, is in the morning/lunch or one hour before your any main meals."

Oh my god, after hearing this fact, I think I need to change my eating habit today...

So, for those that having the same habit as mine, please do consider to change your eating habit, before is too late.

Good day and Ciao.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More