Can Pumpkin Extract Really Heal Diabetes?

As a diabetic, I always trying my best to find the useful solution to overcome and control my high blood sugar level. I’ve tried many different types of foods and treatments before.

Recently, I found out that Asian pumpkin extract might help control type 1 diabetes, where is protect those pancreatic cells from the ravages of type 1 diabetes.

Believe it or not, the pumpkin extract claimed to revive diabetes-damaged pancreatic cells.

If you’re a diabetic like me, then it’s time to say goodbye to the artificial insulin and have a more healthy lifestyle with the pumpkin extract!

Note: Picture thanks to go-less.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So - are you taking the extract? Is it working? I am type 1 too and would love to try it

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More