Earth Hour – Have You Signed Up Yet?

To be honest, it’s my second time take part in this global event. As a human being, each of us has the responsibility to overcome the global warming matter…

Until now, there are more than 1,508 cities and town in 80 countries have already involved in the Earth Hour 2009. For those of you that haven’t sign up yet, please show your concern and sympathy to our Mother Earth right now.

Remember to switch off all your house’s lights from 8.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m., this upcoming 28th March, 2009.

Together we can build a better Earth!

Watch the video and join our align ASAP...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bet I have signed up! It will be really dark around here on the 28th.

Time2Chill said...

Give me five, Linda! I'm already planned up with my family to have an hour of stargazing during that moment! :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More