Beware Of These Paypal Phising Emails!!!

Arghh, I'm really frustrated on the last few days...

Why? Did you know that I've received over five Paypal Phishing emails in my mailbox during the last few days...

This kind of incident did annoyed me very much, as I haven't received such a large amount of Phishing emails in a short period.

Already reported this matter to paypal authority, let's see what action they will take to punish these Paypal Pranksters (Maybe a spanking will make them behave like a good boys/girls...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So,does paypal solve your problem?It is annoying.

Time2Chill said...

I'm have forwarded those phishing links to the paypal, didn't know whether they will pay attention on it or not...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More