A Fast Recap Of WillYouMind For 2008!

Guys, today's is the first anniversary of WillYouMind. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the loyal readers that have been supporting me during the existence of this health blog...

Looking forward to the 2008, there are many events and catastrophe have been happened. In the mean time, I have written over two hundreds of blogposts as well!

Amongst hundreds of the blogposts, I have a very deep impression on this "Give Free Rice" post.

Why?

It is because I've joined the world vision, "World Teacher Program" in the mid of 2007 and I've been sent to one of the small village in Cambodia. At there, I've withnessed many children that living in poverty. If they want to survive, then they need to work very hard, even they're still a child!

I felt really sorry for them, because for earn the living, they've to make a choice to abandon the education. However, this still cannot guarantee that they'll have a nice daily meal...

Soon after I backed from Cambodia, I created this blog and have mentioned about a program "Free Rice" to show some awarenesses to the public.

Hence, to all those children that living in the comfortable situation, you should be glad and blessed about it, as there are still many unfortunate children from all around the world that suffering from the hunger and poverty now...

To me, this post is simply the best because it teaches us that we should learn to appreciate every little things in our daily life, by simply sharing and show our sincerity to the unfortunate...

Note: Joanna, Hope you will love this article :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do indeed love it! Thanks for sharing the post. I thought your reasons for choosing it were very motivating and inspirational.

Congratulations on one year of blogging. That's a wonderful milestone!

Lillie Ammann said...

Wilson,
Congratulations on your blog's first birthday! Simply keeping a blog going for a year is an achievement, and it's even more of an accomplishment to write 200 posts in that time. Best wishes for many more years of blogging joy and success.

Time2Chill said...

Joanna: Thanks for the good words, Joanna and I glad that you loved the post!

Lillie: Yeah, 2008 has been a fabulous year to me, Lillie and I promised to write more useful blogposts in 2009.

Best wishes to both of you, Joanna and Lillie! :)

Anonymous said...

Raynopss/Wilson,

I agree that you've chosen a very meaningful post! I wasn't aware that you'd seen the poverty in Cambodia firsthand. It must be heart-breaking. Thanks for using your blog to speak out on behalf of those unfortunate children and others like them who are so much worse off than most of us are.

Congratulations on one year of blogging! That's a real accomplishment!

Best wishes for the New Year,
Jeanne

Time2Chill said...

HI Jeanne,

Thanks for popping by and it's very honor to have you here...

Same with you too, my friend! Have a blessing new year...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More