The Alternative Way to Reduce High Cholesterol Level!

Nowadays, people are too busy with their daily life workload and sometimes, they’ve even neglected their health! Well, if you’re one of those that working over 12 hours per day, then you should beware of the “Karoshi,” which also mean “death from overwork.”

According to the latest research, the working stresses can be one of the main causes of leading to the high cholesterol level. It might sound ridiculous to you, but this is the fact!

Today, my friend, Kirk, has approached me and he told me that he found a very interesting health blog. First of all, I was wondering, there is over millions of health blogs online and what is so special about this?

Kirk said that he discovered a method in this blog named “health fellow,” where it has the alternative method to reduce the high cholesterol level effectively. After I heard what he said, I was quite excited about it!

Inside this blog, I found out that there is an article that talking about the miracle fruit named “Amla” or also known as “Indian Gooseberry.” A recent study shown that this Amal can gradually reduce the total bad cholesterol and raises the good cholesterol!

Well, Kirk. Thanks for the call, and I know you’re my best buddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear that there are many ways of cutting cholesterol but this one sounds better... it is natural.d

Time2Chill said...

Linda: Yep, same with me as well, Linda. It's always the better choice to use the natural than the artificial, right?

By the way, thanks for dropping by.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More