Open Your Appetizer With Bloggertizer

Today, one of my best friend, Maggie have dropped me an e-mail. She did mentioned many funny manners that happened to her in the last three months. At the end, she also asked me, that I ever heard of a new blog marketing, Bloggertizer before. Well, to be honest, I didn't heard it before until her told me. She said I'm need to go and do some observation on this site.

Regards of this matter, I've did an observation for this site for over an hour. What I'm have to say about this site, is this bloggertizer really a slightly different from other blog marketing companies.

Well, the most obvious manner is, most of the sites will find those advertisers, matching the need of the advertisers and lastly will give the task that meet the need of the advertisers, to those publishers that meet the requirement. I need to tell you here, don't even hope that Bloggertizer will do the same for you here! As the Bloggertizer owner did mentioned, this platform just act as a 'Middle Man'. This means the advertisers will find the suitable publishers at this platform themselves, if the advertiser find the blog that meet his/her requirements, then he/she will contact the publisher themselves and settle all of the below manners:

  1. Article subject, content, and length
  2. Anchor Text and URLs for Links
  3. Review Process
  4. Link placement for link purchases
  5. Method of communication
  6. Fee and payment method
  7. Time frame for delivery and posting
The good thing about this site, is the publisher can keep all of the money themselves. ( Yes, what I mean here is ALL of the money, 100% by themselves...)

Lastly, for those that have not heard or seem bloggertizer before, go and check this cool site now.

Good day.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More