Have You Add The Privacy Policy Yet?

Attention to all of the visitors/readers that visit my blog here...

For all of you that place the google adsense at your site, or you one of the Google ads publisher, please do take note that google will need their publisher to enclose a privacy policy in their blog/website...

For those of them that failed to do this before 25th May, they will be permanently disabled from their publisher account forever...

So, you better prepare it first before the "Google ads rainstorm" is going to hit on you.

For those that didn't know how to do the privacy policy, you can follow my steps here:

1. We need to create a new entry post, that containing all of your privacy policy.
2. Try to back date your entry using the Post option as well.
3. Also, don't forget to create a text link to that post and place it on your blog's main page.

PS: thanks to the Apol the Great's for this reminder :)

For those of you that didn't do it yet, you can use my privacy policy to make a reference. But, if you want to use mine, be sure to ask of my permission first.

Thank you and good day.

3 comments:

Lilly said...

Hi there

Thanks so much for the tip to do this. Can you tell me if I could use your policy as a guideline to draft my own. I would be ever grateful. Lilly

Time2Chill said...

Hello, Lily. You're surely welcome...

Yup, you can use my policy as a referrence to draft a new privacy policy for your own and you better do it quickly, before the Big G change their mind :)

All the best, my friend :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm...
Just signed up for adsense for my new site.. But couldn't find anything about this on Google! :S

But to make sure that Google doesn't get angry at me, I'll do it! ;)

Thnx for the tip!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More