Farewell, Year 2007...

Looking back the whole year 2007, it's been a very fantastic and meaningful year to me...

First of all, I've involved in the World Vision Program and been went to Cambodia & Laos. At these two countries, I've been a volunteer teacher for four months ( two months at Cambodia and another two months at Laos ) Although these two countries still categorized in the poor & less develop countries, but the peoples of these two countries is really friendly & helpful enough.

After that, I've been back to my country on early June 2007. I'm continued my article writing job & suddenly one of my friend, Derrick called & suggested me : "Wilson, why don't you open a blog site about health & environment, as blogging is a trend for now..." Hmm..., I'm considered what Derrick have told me & after 2 weeks of planning, I've launched my first blog site ---> Wilhb81's Fun Place...

It's not an easy work to make my blog site, from Zero to over 10,000 page views by now & I'm still work pretty hard to improve my blog till now. But, seeming that my blog popularity have been grew a lot in the last half year, I'm feel that all of my hard efforts was not wasted...

Ok, the year 2007 will be end in less than 30 hours from now & I want to take this opportunity to wish all of the reader ---> A very happy New Year 2008, may all your wish come true...:)

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More